.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 17, 2007

 

new yahoo group

so, I made a new yahoo group,

"apocalypse, plague, and disaster Survival Group"
I was going to call it the "Apocalypse zombie survival group",
but lots of people did not like the zombie reference in the name,
but the email address and web address can not be changed,
so, the zombie name will remain to some degree,

I think the word "zombie" implies the masses of lost people that will form a mindless mob after a disaster,
but others just think that it refers to silly movies, I saw there point and then got rid of the name everywhere I could.

the web links are public, so, no joining needed to just look.

I will be putting down all that I know on that topic over the next few days into the files section,
I hope everyone likes it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?