.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 04, 2007

 

China tells living Buddhas to obtain permission before they reincarnate

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article2194682.ece
this is pure insanity,
it looks like the chinese do not think that reincarnation is possible,
and that they think they are being removed from the choice of picking the new person.
I am so glad I don't live there,
I don't want anyone telling me I cant reincarnate,
governments do lots of messed up things,
but I draw the line at that sort of thing,
but I do not think that anyone could enforce that anyway.
all they have to do is reincarnate out of china,
they should reincarnate in india, and even if the boarders are closed, that method of moving works.
but I think that there real problem is remembering things more clearly from one life to the next.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?