.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 07, 2007

 

car again

so, I am going to fix my car,
can't find one I really like new.
the only problem is that subaru seems to have supply problems with the parts.

so, this weekend I tear my car apart to see exactly what is wrong.
and I may have the parts to fix it now, I may have to order some.

if all else fails, I found a company that has a nice straight cut gearset for my car not made by subaru for 4 thousand ( http://www.rallispec.com ), I will decide monday if I am going to get it, or I will find out if I can get them to call me back (they should have called by now)

I can always rent a car, but I am starting not to mind BART and my zappy scooter for the trip to work.
it is really strange for me to realize that I don't absolutely need a car, but don't get me wrong, I will fix it.
happy weekend everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?