.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 20, 2007

 

seeds

so, I am back to playing with something other than my car,
I ultimately decided to buy stock parts for may car except for a lightened flywheel and install the rear LSD I got for it long ago.

back to seeds,
I really want some seeds,
I have no oat seeds...
I have few sorgum seeds
I have only one kind of millet


I really want to put all my gardening supplies on a cart.
I can't figure out why.


I also need to look into renting some land to grow some of what I want to play with, my back yard really does not get the correct light to be able to grow much of anything,.

anyone know how to grow rice ?
its not doing that well, is it ?
but i guess that is what yahoo answers is for.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?