.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

 

Christmas presents

so, one of my Christmas presents is going
"beep beep" every hour on the hour.
then I started wondering who gave me a watch for Christmas...
later I called my mom and asked her who she thought would give me something that told me what it was right through the shiny paper.
then she admitted that it was her and that it also has an alarm set for 8:30 pm
apparently Rn pressed some buttons on it and my mom did not want to open it to find out how to turn it off, so she wrapped it anyway.
she told me that I should open it early so that I can turn off the alarm and beeping, that is if I could tell what package was doing making the noise.

I just thought this all was really funny and worth sharing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?