.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 13, 2007

 

phone systems

I have noticed that the sound quality of phones has been dropping.
when they came out with digital lines, they made them so that they can keep adding calls to a system, and the sound quality of each call drops each time they add a call.
with how messed up calls are now, I talk to someone and if I use a new word, there is just no way they can understand it no matter how many times I say it.
I am willing to pay for a clear phone call, but no companies are offering it.

some of you might say that I am loosing my hearing or something, but that is not the case,
I remember using my portable ham radio when I first got it, and it sounded worse than the phone, now it is way better than any phone I have used in a long time.

so, that is my rant for today,
I just want too make a clear phone call.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?