.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 07, 2008

 

radiator

the radiator on my car cracked this morning,
just before I got on to the SF bay bridge,
water sprayed everywhere.
I thought it was the radiator hose, but it was not,
I ordered the radiator thinking it will take days to show up,
its really hard to get to work without a car.

I was wondering how I was going to manage to walk to work from the bart station,
as I was walking, my legs started to hurt again, but I figured that there was no reason to give up, no matter how bleak the next few days looked,
after I got to work I noticed that my phone was off,
I turned it on, and it told me that I had a new voicemail,
I tried to check it, but it was garblie gook, so I tried again,
this time I found a message from kragen auto parts that sayed that the radiator had already come in, and that they never see this sort of freakishly fast delivery.

so,
I see this as a miracle,
I think that something really wants me to do well in life, and is helping magically,
either that or I am getting lucky with things.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?