.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

new time media VS bay guardian verdict

so,
I have watched the entire case now including the verdict.
I would have guessed that new times media would have been found guilty with 7 million in damages that were done to SFBG.
I was wrong, they said that it was about 6.3 million.
it was a compromise as reported by one of the jury.
I have no idea how much they will be required to pay (there is a lot more going on), or when, but they were spouting the same nonsense that lost them the case after they lost, so they are just sore losers, they knew what they were doing long ago, they knew that it was illegal long ago,

and now they are saying that it was a manipulation of the court system,

I watched the whole thing, and talked to the people involved, and there was no manipulation, new times is just guilty and slimy and annoying.

I can see how 12 random people will not be to far from the correct answer, I trusted the jury from the beginning.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?