.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

Tibet

Tibet in the news,

the chinese government is very greedy, that is why they are doing this.
the leaders of china do not care about people suffering, all that they care about is how much power they have, they are pure evil.

what they have done in Tibet is the last straw in my mind,
I will stop buying chinese products, I just can not support an economy backed by such evil.
I have felt bad when I buy things that help the evil empire for a while now, but now I know that I am helping to kill the Tibetan people when I buy "made in china"

china needs to fail,
everyone, go convince your local governments to put trade sanctions on china if they do not give up Tibet, let us do our part to help the Tibetan people.

Comments:
it looks like china has taken lessons from the ruling class of the usa
 
after I read the history of Tibet, I can see why china is trying to crush the Tibetan religion, as it makes willing slaves of the people, not sure what would help tibet now, but it is not the Tibetan religious leaders, and it is not china.
it is just sad that they are killing people, it could be done in better ways.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?