.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 18, 2008

 

gun review


this Belgian percussion pistol with removable .44-caliber, rifled barrel and folding trigger

first of all, I gave it away, so I do not have it anymore.


I posted a review on the website that I got it from, but it has not shown up yet, so I put my review here.

it is really fun to shoot.
you don't need a powder measurer for it, or a patch for the ball. all you have to do is to unscrew the barrel, then fill it up with black powder, then put the ball on top, then screw the barrel back on, put a cap on it and shoot.

it is by far the most fun that I have ever had with a black powder gun.
the ball seems to go a little slow, it only makes it about 1.5 inches into dry rotted wood,
I really want to see what it does to a phone book because that is my standard test.
it is very streamlined and very cute, and I love that the trigger pops out when you bring the hammer back.

it took me a few shots before I did not hit numerous feet above my target,
if you hold it correctly, it hits true to where you point it, it kicks some, but not that bad.

it is just very cute and fun, and low priced for something like that.
I would recommend it to anyone that wants a fun single shot black powder pistol.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?