.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 04, 2008

 

toys

here is what I have been buying lately

mine is the color of the top one in the picture.
I have yet to take it out on the water, so I have no review yet. the inside is open so that it is possible to take camping gear with you when you use it. it was $330 so the price is not that bad,
it should be fun.


next item is ordered, but I don't have it yet,
I plan on giving it away only days after I get it, but I may keep it for a few months to gather supplies needed to use it.





next item was a pound of caffeine,
5 pounds of sodium citrate,
a pound of powdered egg whites,
and a pound of powdered egg yokes
and 2 vanilla beans.
so I have no pictures for you, really, it would not be entertaining pictures any way.
http://www.naturesflavors.com/


the other things that I have been shopping for are seeds.
most people I know will not want me to post what I got because it is boring,
the rest will want to shop for themselves,
so here is the weblink to the seed companies that I ordered at

wanted to order here but did not
http://www.seedman.com/ornwheat.htm

I ordered quite a few from this section
http://www.seedsavers.org/departments.asp?dept=8

I will post reviews of these items when I test them.
and I will try to post pictures of my garden as well.


and that about sums up what I have been shopping for, except for the 3 things that I ordered but can't remember what they were, I will post them when they arrive, I think it was 2 books an a movie.
now I remember some of it,
Under a Green Sky
: Global Warming, the Mass Extinctions of the Past, and What They Can Tell Us About Our Future
and replacing a book that I am giving away,
Primitive Living, Self-Sufficiency, and Survival Skills


next I will buy a ceramic gravity water filter.
http://www.aquarain.com/
I know that it is $240, but I gave my last one to my family and now want another one.

then I want to get this reverse osmosis system for my sister,
I have one and it works quite well.


after that I am debating about what to get,
I signed up to get a smart car but not sure if I should get one
I want a motorcycle if I don't get the smart car, but may end up with another junky car instead.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?