.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 17, 2024

 

what I have learned so far

so, it is time to share what I have figured out with physics.

after I finished writing this I read it. and it is a mess, like I tried to put an entire book in one paragraph... sorry, I will try to clean it up. and it kind of looks like I have lost my mind entirely, I just hope I have shared enough to at least show you why I think what I do... Based on comments I will cover bits of it in more detail as others want or as I can figure out better ways to do that or just to share more details of tests that lead me to these ideas.

-----------------------

anyone seen the idea that someone figures out every so often using 2 magnetic coils pointed at each other ? you turn them on at the same time and one of them off before the other.

I used rebar in between the coils, air core versions did not work for me, so we are having magnetic spins in the iron do interesting things. but anyway, it does make reactionless thrust, not much, but it is there and measurable. I built a few versions of this and they all work. 

 


even a rotary version with an iron cube as a core worked. It is driven with magnetic coils on 2 axis to make a rotating field and a stack of N45 magnets are on the 3rd axis. 



 this one uses just magnets that are on a disk that is spun by a motor. with one magnet at 90 degrees that you can see stuck to the C clamp in the picture. you can even put the entire thing in a box and it still works just fine.

now the odd thing is someone suggested that I try not just the coils them selves, but also try and see if it moved nearby items. so I tried that, I used a ceramic coffee mug hanging from a string, and it moved as well. I was quite surprised by this.

so this version was built to see if the iron was really needed. this version was made with no iron core, it is 2 special capacitors separated by a distance. the plates are set so when you discharge it there is a net magnetic field.

this is the template with aluminum foil capacitor plate put down opposite directions.

so, you take 2 capacitors made with parts shown and put them in line, and separate them by some distance. I used about 5/8inch distance, then I connected them in parallel and used longer wires to connect one of them for a phase delay. they were charged to a high voltage and discharge using a spark gap (because it is really fast), and the resulting field moved PLA plastic parts suspended from the ceiling.

further efforts to try things like St. Clair patents that were quite similar failed (US20030209636A1). so this is kind of where I am stuck on this path.

 

another reactionless thrust device was built by Richard Banduric. 

go read his book, get it here https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Richard-Banduric

anyway, I built the capacitor with one plate that spins, and it works just like he says it does. but yet again it is low thrust out.

now think about these two reactionless thrust devices and watch the first part of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXRTczANuIs 

the part where you have a near field that is quite different than the far field.

there are a few ways to look at this all, one of my favorite is to dump relativity space time thing and just move everything to a time field. and I mostly say this because if you set up a time gradient detector, you can see that things like moving electrostatic fields will alter the flow rate of time. and in this case, gravity is caused by the time field gradient. but standard math also shows how it works and Richard Banduric shows us.

working out how to make this effect much larger is a bit of an issue. The one thing I was trying to do is to use a central vertical magnetic field to trap electrons in orbit, and then horizontal magnetic coils set up just like a 2 phase AC motor, the entire thing is cone shaped. so you end up with basically an open air cyclotron. one plate of the half spinning capacitor is the electron cloud, and the other will be the windings of the vertical magnetic field. and the cone shape will let the forces lift it up. I like the idea, but it is really hard to build.

so there are easier ways to get the thrust. an asymmetrical electrostatic field will also do it. http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/2dacap.htm and these people seem to have figured out the details of how to build it pretty well https://ivolimited.us/#ZeroFuel or read the patent they made (if you can find it, I can't)

so, anyway, I am looking for engineering solutions as to make these forces stronger, so sharing all this with everyone. maybe someone out there can figure it out.

--------------------------------------------

so, next, what reality is made of, or at least as close as we can get right now.
if you take insulated copper wire and wind it into a skinny long coil, then take that coil and wind it into another coil (the same helix direction), then take that and make a single turn coil. if you do this with a height to thickness ratio of 4 to 1 and you keep an even number of turns on each level, it makes something fascinating. my coil  was 2 inches across and 1/2 inch thick with 24 turns to make each tiny coil and 24 turns to make up the larger coil... 


 this coil had been dropped, they need to be quite accurate to work. 

now when powered up with alternating current it made a stable electromagnetic item that persisted after the power was turned off and the physical coil removed from the location. it worked regardless of the frequency I used, anything from 60Hz to 7.2MHz where I tested it. 

the idea of this coil came from Bob Greenyer. there is much detail about this on his site https://remoteview.substack.com/p/the-bagel-game download the bagel game PDF and look at the rest of his site.

and now for the odd thing, the left hand helix wound coil appeared to make electromagnetic items that had an overall negative charge. so now I could see how this sort of electromagnetic shape (or similar shape structures based on that idea) can build matter. now we have a matter of frequency. if 2 of these things are at the same frequency they will interact, but if they are not at the same frequency they could pass through each other and never notice each other. this gives rise to how there may be "other dimensions" hiding from us, all right over the same physical space.
this would show the location all the astral realms and the rest of what psychics see. biology and consciousness likely make use of all this.
and in other physics tests that I have run in dream worlds, it seems as if they are also made of the same thing as our world. and I noticed that the faster gravity is in a "realm" (or dimension or whatever we are calling this), the harder it is to get the dream control methods to work. so I suspect that what the shamans say about dreams being other places that are real might be true.
so something that should happen if this is true is that electric and magnetic forces are shared.
so I ran a test in a day dream, I built a device that would make measurable effects in our world, and it worked !
so my thinking is that others are living in all these other frequencies and that alien life has likely already figured this all out and has machines that can make use of it. so I bet if space aliens are real, they likely will show up to us as physical beings as well as how people of past eras called demons.

as far as safety,
most people I tell are not going to even try to use these ideas, most people lack motivation to do things 1/10 as hard. I give warnings when I find out what not to do. for example, the "bagel coil" (that is what people are calling this odd coil I just told you how to make) running at 7.2MHz for my tests burned me when they hit me days later after making them.
so I sort of doubt that many people will do any work on the idea anyway, and the few that do are very likely going to take the few warnings and proceed carefully


so, here are some details of the idea that might fill in the gaps.
the bagel coil fields can be left or right helix, they correspond to electrons and positrons.
the standard physics model has measured the smallest weight electrons, but they are by nature a fractal pattern, so you can keep adding energy into them. and being electrons they have very little mass. so you can move them with willpower. they can be made to do real work.
this appears to be the chi energy, the yin and yang. modern physics missed it by a narrow margin. and now that we know how this works, we can build devices to create or at least gather this energy. and yes, I have built a device that does this. and it works.
there are 10 bacteria types that directly eat these electron charge clusters, and other plants and animals do the same thing, after all, when it comes down to it, when you eat sugar, your body is really after that electron the sugar eventually gives up

bagel coil fields can be made with turbulence, electric arks etc...  when the bagel coil fields collapses it can crush anything inside it. so table top fusion is quite possible. See Bob Greenyer information for details.


my goal here is to get the new ideas and hopefully working technology out there before civilization falls, that way the ones that rebuild things have a better chance at a good future than people do now.
and I get that this is not formatted well, and I can''t figure out how to format it well. at least not with the time I seem to have right now.

thank you to all my friends that came up with things to test and ideas to explore this reality we live in.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?